Tuesday, June 24, 2008

- PlayStation 3 80 GB Metal Gear Solid 4 Pack

PlayStation 3 80 GB Metal Gear Solid 4 Pack

Amazing bundle and a great way to get into Playstation 3. MGS4 is a must have game - I just beat it yesterday and the story is simply phenomenal, and the gameplay is fantastic. I have since been playing the online component of the game - Metal Gear Online. It is an excellent multiplayer game that is well developed and not just put in as an afterthought.

I just tried my library of 20 PS2 games (mostly final fantasy, gran turismo, metal gear, and god of war) and they all work fine. so backward compatibility is not an issue.

setting everything up was so easy - connected to my wireless network with no problem and easily picked up my home media server so i can watch the videos on my computer hard drive on my TV. also connected via HDMI to my onkyo 605 surround receiver and it is confirmed to send 7.1 DTS-HD MA to my receiver with the newest PS3 update which took a few minutes to download.

all in all a fantastic system. if you can find this bundle somewhere GET IT. i was lucky and got in on the deal from amazon. you cannot go wrong with this bundle.

No comments:

Popular Posts