Tuesday, July 1, 2008

- Ridge Racer 7 (PlayStation 3)

Ridge Racer 7
I am reviewing this because of the many unfair negative reviews that I have read. The game graphics are superb. My TV is High Definition and running the games in 1080i (Maximum resolution of my TV), the game graphics are unbelievable.

The game play is also superb. The game is not easy, I would say that it is medium in difficulty. The cornerstone of the game is drifting the car and being able to control the car drifting in corners at very high speeds. You win races, get credit and new equipment and then buy more equipment and so on. It takes a few hours to really master drifting properly. AND then the fun begins.

Once you mastered the game and won the huge amounts of single player games on the games itself, you can then compete online. There are many wonderful tracks with immaculate scenery. The games allows you to play any of those, with any of the huge number of cars that you have, in normal or reverse directions. The possible iterations are endless.

Another impressive thing about the game is the handling of the cars. Each car feels different and handles differently. The upgrades to each of the cars changes the experience entirely. To-Date, this is the best Game I have on the PS3, and I find myself playing for hours. Very Challenging in parts, and really fun.
It also support to players where you can race agai

No comments:

Popular Posts