Friday, July 18, 2008

Devil May Cry 4

Devil May Cry 4
This game has incredible graphics, much better than the Xbox 360 version (especially with DX10 and a good graphics card). I can play in 1600x1200 with all the bells and whistles and antialiasing turned up and i average around 100fps on my 9800GX2 and OC'd Q9450.

Gameplay is fast and exciting, with areas designed for a very immersive, cinematic quality. If you like "twitch" games with lots of blod and gore, you'll absolutely love this game. The difficulty seems pretty easy on easy and sufficiently hard on hard. I have had no technical problems at all, nor have I seen any glitches or bugs.

The voice acting is good but not great, storyline seems like what we've come to expect with this series which is pretty good. Boss battles are simply epic, using incredibly stylish means to defeat your demonic foes.

I highly suggest you take a look at the minimum requirements for this game, as another reviewer made the mistake of buying this game for his woefully inadequate machine. People seem to think that as long as they purchased their computer in the last year, it should be able to run any and every game out there. What they fail to understand is that new games generally require GAMING HARDWARE, which is not in any way the "standard" with $500 Gateway or Dell systems. Those are generally geared towards office applications and web browsing.

I can't say enough good things about the graphics, I'm really impressed. Due to the art I think I like it better than Crysis and COD4 combined, graphics wise. The style and technology fuse together to create a true piece of digital art.

No comments:

Popular Posts