Wednesday, June 25, 2008

- Tekken 2

Tekken 2

I'm certainly no big expert on video games, so the professionals who appraise "Tekken 2" will have to excuse me for not finding it so outsdanding it breaks any major barriers. The multitude of characters seems to alienate them from the gamer unless he gets very much involved into it and manages to familiarize himself with everyone. About the characters, I notice a distinct lack of creativity and ideas begin to be mixed up (see King - a puma in a blue shirt and tie? Excuse me, but is there something wrong with the picture?). Special moves are often repeated between characters, and, having a little fun with it, the ones that look the best always lose. It seems sort of sluggish and trivial overall, far from the fantastic premonitions that I've heard. The game does have a number of great features: first of all, the graphics are outstanding, better than I've seen in (literally) almost all other games, probably the best, and second of all, pretty responsive controls that nevertheless manage to bring you into the game. To make a long story short, "Tekken 2" is worth buying, but don't expect a revolution.

No comments:

Popular Posts